Terms & Conditions
Description of terms
Welcome to iStudyHub. The terms provided below forms the basis of the contract that connects you with our company and the conditions that oversee your use of our services.
BY ACCESSING OUR SERVICES OR SIGNING UP TO OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF iSTUDYHUB.
- “iStudyHub” is an online database that provides various academic services including course works, dissertations, assignments and essays. In addition to the options to view and download the papers, the website also provides services to its users to upload their various academic contributions.
- The tariffs paid by users to effectively access the academic papers of iStudyHub on annual/quarterly/monthly/daily basis or per paper is defined under “Charge”.
- “Code” is the website development computer language.
- The users who contributes their academic works to iStudyHub database by uploading their papers to the website will be termed as “Contributors”.
- Any academic work uploaded in the iStudyHub website by the company itself or by the contributors is a “Paper”. It can be a dissertation, essay, research paper, assignment, course work, case study, thesis, etc.
- The term “Services” describes the provisions provided by iStudyHub to the users in both accessing the academic works and contributing their papers. Further services also defines the authorized practices of iStudyHub that connects the company with its users.
- The license to use iStudyHub services and website for specific period is the “Login”. Formed by a combination of unique password and username the login provides users the access to our amenities.
- “Members” or “Membership” associates to the access of services through subscription account or single registration to the iStudyHub website with an authenticate username and password.
- The non-registered users who visits the iStudyHub website are the “Visitors”.
- The entity or an individual who access the iStudyHub services as an end user is termed as “You”.
- In this agreement “We” or “Us” means the company (iStudyHub), its affiliates, subsidiaries, brands and operating divisions.
2. Service description
- Access to our company website and databases in viewing, downloading or uploading the academic contents and custom writing services constitutes the “Services” of the iStudyHub. As an authorized user, the individuals will be able to access all our services and amenities through a valid and unique user id and password as part of the single sign-on process.
- For accessing the entire services and website amenities of iStudyHub you will have to be a registered member and for attaining this membership you must ensure the following conditions:
- Provide up-to-date, complete and factual personal information for registration.
- Agree to abide terms and conditions of iStudyHub.
- Possess legal capacity to make agreements and contracts.
- By registering on the iStudyHub website and clicking ‘Sign up’ you agree to accept and maintain the terms and provisions of the company.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you certify that you possess a minimum age of 18 years. As per the regulations, individuals above or equal to 18 years can only make contract with iStudyHub and thereby have the right to register to the company website and use all our services. For individuals below 18 years the services and website access is permitted under the supervision of legal guardians or parents and hence in these cases the legal guardians or parents upholds the responsibility.
- The company has the right to annul the access or change the eligibility criteria regarding the usage of website services of the end users.
- On successfully registering to the iStudyHub website the users will be assigned to an individual account. For accessing this account the registered email id and password set by the individual during the registration process will have to be used.
- iStudyHub has freedom to freeze or deactivate the invalid and inactive user accounts on the company website.
- On identifying that the information provided by the user is deliberately false or inaccurate the company by itself has the authority to freeze or delete the user account and refuse the services and amenities to that specific individual.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, the users of iStudyHub agree that the company has the legal authority to deny the access and online services of the company website at any time without explanations.
- The works uploaded to the iStudyHub website must be legitimate and must be free from offensive data, threats, violence, provocations, copyright breaches, misleading contents, immoral, illicit, biased, obscene, etc.
- Under the circumstances that the papers uploaded by users or any contents posted by individuals breach the intellectual property rights and privacy rights of third parties, iStudyHub reserves the authority to distribute the user’s identity to these third parties.
4. General responsibilities
- Username and password is unique and user specific and hence it is the responsibility of the individual to maintain the security and confidentiality of the user accounts and safeguard the login details. The company will not liable for any inappropriate activities or damages and adverse consequences incurred to the user account due to the improper storage of these personal details. In case if the users experiences any dilemmas regarding the confidentiality and security of username and password it is recommended to notify the iStudyHub support team without further ado.
- The responsibility for access to user accounts on website to third parties and transfer rights is solely bestowed on the user themselves. Any practices related with and using the account, password and username is the sole responsibility of the user themselves.
- By this Agreement you understand and agree that iStudyHub has the right to track the user’s website usage to confirm compliance with these terms.
- The responsibility of unauthorized service usage until we are notified of the security breach by telephone or email is bestowed on each user itself.
- In case of any security breach, unauthorized disclosure of login, theft or loss of login, etc. you agree that it is the responsibility of the user to notify us about the breach.
5. Rules on using our services
- 5.1 You are only permitted to use the iStudyHub website and services to undertake your academic researches and as sample contents. You need to make certain that contents taken from this site has to be adequately cited and connected. You are not supposed to share, submit, post or send any material through the service or else engage in any conduct that:
- Establish unauthorized copying, academic fraud, dishonesty or plagiarism of any content;
- Is fraudulent, false or misleading (including any negligent parodies),
- Breach of others’ rights such as trade secret, trademarks, copyrights and other restrictive rights.
- Is abusive, false, obscene, illicit, intrusive to other’s privacy, harassing, dangerous, libelous, defamatory, tortious, pornographic, or comprises accounts of, or graphic or clear descriptions of sexual acts;
- Degrades, victimizes, intimidates or harasses a group of individuals or an entity on regards to gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, disability, age or ethnicity.
- Contains Trojan horses, viruses, works, interruption programs or files, time bombs or any computer codes, files that destruct or restricts the operations of computer hardware or software or telecommunication devices, or else allow the unlicensed use of a computer network or a computer;
- Encourages or promotes wagering or betting and offers forbidden by law;
- Violates the policies, guidelines and agreement or anti-spam terms of the service;
- Inhibits the service use by others;
- Attempts to redistribute or frame the Service;
- Insert a third party’s or your own branding, advertising, or promotional contents into any of service materials, contents or services;
- Involvement in the activities such as “database scraping”, “screen scraping”, or any other practices with the intention of copying or/and obtaining our database, our users list or other data.
- Provides purely commercial contents (ex: ads)
- Offers information that merely links to third party sites; or
- Decompile, modify, translate, disassemble, copy, distribute, create derivate work(s) of, publish, transmit, broadcast, alter or remove any notices, legends or markers, sublicense, license, exploit, rent, transfer, sell, lease, frame, mirror, grant a security interest in, private label or else use any conduct not allowed in these Terms.
- iStudyHub do not claim the ownership of any materials or contents that you upload or post through our services. On sharing the contents or posting materials of your own research without limitations (“Submission”) to the public areas of our service or to the public you understand and agree that other end users will attain the right to access these contents. By sharing, posting or uploading the academic contents through Submission, you grant us a nonexclusive, perceptual, royalty-free, worldwide, and fully paid-up license (with right to sublicense) to the Submission, including without restriction the right for us or any third party entitled by us for: copying, publishing, transmitting, using, excerpting, distributing, publically displaying or performing, creating derivative works of, indexing hosting, caching, encoding, tagging, modifying and adapting (inclusive of right to download, stream, broadcast, scan, mobile, thumbnail digital, or use latest technological attributes in present or in future) the details in any format or media in future developments. These rights has been reserved by iStudyHub, however we do not possess any obligation to edit your academic submissions. We may make use of any suggestions, comments, feedbacks or other complaints you offer to us on the services provided by iStudyHubin any conduct, whatever for no attribution, compensation and without any restriction. Further you are only supposed to post or upload the submissions that holds the copyright and hence you by yourself is the original author. This imparts that you uphold the legal right and authority to convey your submissions to us under this agreement. Moreover by posting a work or uploading a content through the Submission to iStudyHub services, you certify and guarantee to us that:
- Each of your submissions is your original work and has legal authorship that is free from copying.
- You have the entire authority and power to (i) make this contract and agreement (ii) permit us to use the academic submissions provided to our services, and (iii) upload, share or post each academic Submission to iStudyHub services;
- Your Submissions has not been granted any exclusive rights for any other;
- Your academic Submissions will be free from copyright infringements, proprietary rights violations, inclusion of libelous matter, invasion to any other entity’s privacy and hence will be valid, legitimate and legal;
- Your Submissions will not be mortgaged, sold or disposed of signifying that these works are free from any claims and liens;
- Your works are authenticate and genuine and hence represents the facts that has been ascertained through thorough research and verifications;
- Your Submissions to our services is free from plagiarisms and copying from another’s works;
- The works submitted by you will be complete and true and will be correctly referenced complying with standard referencing styles (ex: Harvard, MLA, APA, etc.)
7. Subscriptions and Billing
- 7.1 Subscription and buy now
There are two separate databases for iStudyHub website, namely Online Essay Database and Online Dissertation Database.
Under the Essay Database, iStudyHub provides various essays, term papers, course works and assignments for four separate categories, classified as GCSE, A Level, University Degree and International Baccalaureate. Under this category, iStudyHubprovides various plans to the users to access the website contents. It includes the Monthly plans, Quarterly plans, Annual plans and One Day plans. Except for One Day plan, all others is classified under subscription category with recurring billing. For trying the iStudyHub’s services, you can opt for One Day plan with one off payment. For fixed-term subscriptions, the recurring billing starts from one month. Upon expiring the validity period, the fixed-term subscriptions automatically renews the recurring billing function for the same next period. By availing the services through fixed-term subscriptions you confirm and agree your consent to an automatic charge of your PayPal or debit/credit card with a specific sum of an amount as the reimbursement for the subscription for next period. The automatic renewal subscription charge will be the same as that has been initially selected by you for the subscriptions. The notifications regarding the renewal of subscriptions and charges will be sent to you via a letter or by using the various website attributes for communications.
The second category of the database available on the iStudyHub website is the Dissertation Database. Dissertations and thesis will form the basis of this database. This section also categories the works for various classes and hence beneath this section there exists three categories namely, PhD levels, Postgraduate levels and Undergraduate levels. No subscription plans have been provided in this section, and hence the pricing in this database is determined based on the count of thesis or dissertations you want to purchase.
- 7.2 Billing
Subject to the payment terms, you agree to disburse all charges and fees that you will incur by accessing our services. The details on these payments will be disclosed to the user at the time of making a purchase. When you purchase our service, you must opt a payment mode and must be authorised to strictly adhere to the opted method. You also authorize us to charge reasonably for the services you render from the iStudyHub website in your payment option and these service charges will be paid in advance. The liability of the charges incurred by the users until the services from iStudyHub has also been terminated relies on the individual’s themselves. The company will not be responsible for any charges imposed by bank, credit/debit cards or PayPal for account overdrawing or surpassing the account limits.
Automatic recurring billing: As ascertained by the Service content provider, unless a notification has been obtained from the subscriber seven days prior to the renewal the subscription fees will be renewed automatically for a similar period, at the termination of selected original term. Unless the agreement has been annulled with the terms and conditions hereof, you agree that iStudyHub has been authorized to charge your method of payment for continuing membership. You also permit us to charge via your payment mode for all additional service purchases used from iStudyHub website. The fixed-term subscription automatic renewal option can be terminated by changing your account settings on iStudyHub website or by submitting a request to support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-receipt: An e-receipt will be send to the email id that you provide that the time of initial membership subscription. A copy of the charges made for the services rendered through the life membership can be requested any time. When such a request is not made, you relinquish this user right. Requests can be made directly to iStudyHub, and for contacting us, you can refer to the FAQ and Contact Information sections.
Refunds: Termination of membership or request to cancel the membership do not provide refund options to the user. Payments and subscription fees made for iStudyHub services are NOT refundable.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- 8.1. The terms and conditions of this agreement do not provide users with any authority to copyright or any other rights on the papers. The intellectual property right/copyright of the paper is bestowed on the iStudyHub. However, the iStudyHub has the authority to grant rights to the users to view or download the papers for personal purpose by non-assignable non-exclusive license. Licence for using these papers without prejudice in any coursework, essay or dissertation by the user, to distribute, modify, transmit, publish, create derivative works, sell, display or exploit without prior written authorisation of iStudyHub has not been granted.
- 8.2. If any paper database is being uploaded in the website, you will be considered as the Website User. As a Website User you will:
- Give warranty of the legal and beneficial copyright ownership of such papers and using such materials won’t violate the any individual’s or legal entity’s third party right;
- Initiate not to use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, broadcast, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or by any means exploit for any purpose, content or Papers that you don’t own.
- Reimburse and hold iStudyHub and the website benign against any claims, penalties, liability, losses, expenses, fines or damages emerging out of our or User’s common use of your Papers.
- 8.3. Once the papers have been uploaded to the Website Papers database, you are agreeing to sell such Papers to iStudyHub for the price that has been fixed by you and iStudyHub. By clicking upload button, the complete ownership, copyright or otherwise is transferred to iStudyHub by your consent. By uploading your Papers, you assure that nothing is uploaded in other websites, in anyways, and you guarantee that it has not been uploaded in any other website already, including yours.
- 8.4. iStudyHub neither promises nor guarantees the purchase of the Papers that have been uploaded to the Website Papers database by other users. iStudyHub can reject any paper that has been uploaded for any reason. Once purchased, the full authority of the Papers uploaded to the Website Papers database goes to the iStudyHub, which includes uploading or transferring to other websites or issuing copyright license other rights prescribed by the law to any third person.
- 8.5. iStudyHub will hold the authority of copyright in any Code used in the circumstances of the Services or the Website wholly will remain as the property of iStudyHub. But, iStudyHub shall permit non-negotiable and non-exclusive license to use the Code for using the Services and the Website but for no other given purposes, all the copyright and other proprietary notices will be kept intact by the Users. Any reproduction or redistribution of the papers and/or Code is with specific intentions prohibited by law and copying or reproduction of the Papers and/or Code to different location or server for further reproduction or re-distribution is strictly forbidden in conjunction with the above given provisions.
9. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- 9.3. There shall not be any responsibility taken by iStudyHub for any result retrieved by the Users of the paper.
- 9.4. There is no warrant been assured by iStudyHub that, the service will be provided all the time and there would not be any kinds of occurrence, rejection and virus attack for the service provided by iStudyHub.
- 9.5. IStudyHub gives no warranty to its user if the operations and the services get interpreted and also for the services, accuracy and quality for the third party service provider if there is any.
- 9.6. There is no guarantee been provided by iStudyHub that the errors or the corrections will be corrected in a particular time limit and approximately iStudyHub will take about two working days to get the corrections done for any patch works.
- 9.7. IStudyHub will not take responsibility or will not breach to nay agreement with the User for slowing down of the website for three days or lesser in any month. In case the website goes slow for more than three days and up to a period of five days, the user has to pay iStudyHub for accessing the website and for any request for the additions or corrections through mail.
- 9.8. There would not be any liability taken by iStudyHub for any interruptions or mistake in the performance or would not commence with any Agreement for the delay of their service as it would be due to any cause that would not be in control of iStudyHub.
- 9.9. There cannot be any assurance given by iStudyHub for providing relevant, suitable and awareness information or for offering papers on the website. There is no assurance that the papers that are being produced by iStudyHub will meet your expectations. IStudyHub also does not take responsibility for any mistakes being commenced in papers and while any download of the sources from the website.
- 9.11. There are no suggestions given by istudyHub on the values, or the aptness of the papers and there won’t be any opinion, declaration or consideration stated by istudyHub or its employees or by the contractors shall be interpreted by the user. There will not be any suggestions given to the users by the iStudyHub or its contractors, or employees about the Papers.
10. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- 10.1. It is ensured by istudyHub that there will be a clear and content conversation and interactions between the website user and istudyHub so as the user will sufficiently obey the Terns of use.
- 10.2. There can be disagreements or argument between istudyHub and User in some situations. With the help of the contacts and tools that are available on the website, the user will try using all the possible ways for the resolution of the disagreements.
- 10.3. Any disagreements or difference can be directly forwarded by the user to the website User Support Service at support@istudyHub.net.
- 10.5. Disagreement that are associated with the paper and the services and that are available in the website will be considered by the Website User Support Service.